Upcoming training for Tourist Drivers
Are you a taxi operator, driver of DMC’s, travel agency or driver operating in the tourism sector?
This four training modules might be the right fit for you!
The workshop will consist of:
- Heritage & History – 2h – Online session
- Culture, Folklore & Traditions – 3h – Online session
- Sustainable Tourism – 3h – Online session
- Customer Relationship Management (Part 1) – 2h – Face-to-face at Vatel Business School at Pierrefonds
- Customer Relationship Management (Part 2) – 2h – Face-to-face at Vatel Business School at Pierrefonds
PARTICIPANTS: Up to 50 participants per session
Eligible participants are:
- Drivers operating with Tour Operators, Travel Agencies
- Taxi Drivers whose main clients are tourists
- Any Drivers involved directly with a business operating with the tourism sector
DATES: As from 14th February 2022
LOCATION: Online on ZOOM
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: Thursday 10th February 2022
Only participants who have followed all four modules shall be eligible for a certificate at the end of the training.
This training has been developed and provided in collaboration with Vatel Business School.
© 2020 | Imprint | Privacy
Improving Sustainaible Tourism In Mauritius through Greening the Value Chain of Tour Operators (SUS-ISLAND) is a Switch Africa grand project funded by the European Commission and led by Mauritius Tourism Authority. Its objective is to promote sustainaible tourism in Mauritius by demonstration and scaling up a self-sustaining mechanism for improving sustainaibility impacts along the value chain improving awareness and market of sustainaible tourism products.